question-circle Вопрос Should I give up eating fast food?

Больше
4 года 5 мес. назад - 4 года 5 мес. назад #1 от admin
admin создал тему: Should I give up eating fast food?
It has become popular nowadays keep saying that fast food is not good for our health.
But I want to disagree ...
- It provides people with a lot of calories they need for proper health.
- It saves time because you don't cook.
- The price is attractive.
What is wrong with it then?
Спасибо сказали: КуливарМихаил

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
4 года 5 мес. назад - 4 года 5 мес. назад #2 от КуливарМихаил
I agree with Natalya Nikolaevna that it does not need to be cooked. It suits me most of all.  I am not good at cooking and have no time for doing it. What makes fast food more attractive for me is that it is inexpensive. More over, it consists of vegetables and meat and bread. Vegetables provide vitamins to my body. Meat contains protein which helps build strong muscles. Fast food can be eaten both in the street and at home. So, I am for fast food!!!
Спасибо сказали: admin

Больше
4 года 5 мес. назад - 4 года 5 мес. назад #3 от КосенковаИра
You must quit eating fast food as it harms your health. The best way is to eat  vegetables and dairy  products, fish, meat and whole grain bread. To be healthier you need eating less fast food (it is best of all to give up eating it) and take up eating as many vegetables as possible.
Спасибо сказали: admin, КуливарМихаил

Больше
4 года 5 мес. назад - 4 года 5 мес. назад #4 от gaponenko-tanya
In my opinion it is only you to decide if you should quit eating fast food or not. If you don't care about being fit, you can eat junk food. But there is one problem: your health. Heart, liver and stomach can be in danger. Fast food includes bad fats and other harmful nutrients. Its can lead to death. But if you like smart food, you can eat it but exercise a lot in the gym after.

Больше
4 года 5 мес. назад - 4 года 5 мес. назад #5 от НайденкоКарина
It would be nice if you stop eating fast food. It contains a lot of calories and you may become overweight. You should eat cereals. it will help you re-energize and be healthy.

• Не допустимо: создать новую тему.
  • Не допустимо: ответить.
  • Не допустимо: добавить вложения.
  • Не допустимо: редактировать ваше сообщение.
Время создания страницы: 0.300 секунд
Сегодня: 21
Вчера: 36
На этой неделе: 354
На прошлой неделе: 610

Real time web analytics, Heat map tracking